Meet South Africa’s oldest transport company
What began in 1946 as a one-vehicle operation transporting groups from Johannesburg to the Kruger National Park has become one of South Africa’s largest luxury coach operators. Acquired by Cullinan Holdings in 2013, Springbok Atlas Luxury Charter forms part of a 280-vehicle strong fleet in the Cullinan Transport Division and draws on 120 years of combined experience. With headquarters in Cape Town and branches in Johannesburg and Windhoek, we are conveniently located to provide coach hire and transport services across South Africa and Namibia, including overland tours, day tours and safari tours, as well as transfers in most tourist centers in Southern Africa. Our industry-proven reputation for safety and reliability ensures that all our guests, from school children to rugby heroes, enjoy every part of their journey with complete peace of mind.
Transporting heroes and future stars
We have the privilege to be the official transport partner of South Africa’s national rugby team The Springboks. Carrying our boys and girls in the Green and Gold to and form the rugby field remains an honour. The real joy however is the privilege to provide transport for the future sporting heroes of South Africa. On any given weekend or school holiday, you will see our vehicles transporting teachers, coaches and children to the various matches and sporting festivals across our beautiful country.
Whether we are transporting children or adults, we are fully committed to the safety of our passengers. We have a strict policy of one child per seat, one seatbelt per child. All Springbok Atlas Luxury Charter coaches and vehicles carry the necessary safety and operating permits required under South African and Namibian Laws.
We at Springbok Atlas Luxury Charter take the care and consideration of our guests and employees very seriously, and therefore we’ve undertaken certain measures to ensure the safety, protection and sense of security of everyone who travels with us.
Considering the evolving COVID-19 pandemic, we would like to reassure you that we’re monitoring the situation as it unfolds and will endeavor to keep you up to date with the latest information as it relates to your travel plans.
What we at Springbok Atlas Luxury Charter are doing:
• All Springbok Atlas Luxury Charter travel offices and individual staff members have been equipped with hospital-grade hand sanitizer at all entry points
• All our coach and vehicle drivers have been provided with sanitizer for themselves and their guests
• All our vehicle cleaning processes include additional antiseptic, ensuring your peace of mind
• All our staff are aware of and have been trained in additional preventative measures against the spread of COVID-19
Cancellations & Postponements
• No cancellation fees will apply for any bookings cancelled for the next 6 months, up to 24 hours before the service.
• In the case of postponement, all our rates will be honoured for re-booking up until 31 December 2020
For the most up-to-date information about COVID-19, please go to:
• World Health Organisation (WHO)
For the latest information about travel restrictions for South Africans, please visit:
• Association of Southern African Travel Agents (ASATA)
Your safety and wellbeing are of utmost importance to us! We are committed to the success of your travel plans, both now and in the future.
Should you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We are available 24/7:
• Cape Town: +27 21 506 2595 / Emergency & After Hours: 082 318 4624
• Johannesburg: +27 11 396 1053 / Emergency & After Hours: 082 318 2675
• Namibia: +264 61 21 5943 / Emergency & After Hours: +26 481 124 0588
Please visit the COVID-19 Resource & News South Africa portal for more information.